Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Its my last day! (at work)


Ha, don't worry, it's just my last day at work. I set it up so I could have time to be with family and finish up loose ends. Nathan would like us to go Laser Tagging tomorrow. I took Ryan and Nathan with me to the Jordan River Temple, as well as my friends Mike and April. We did baptisms for some of our family names. It was a day I won't forget.

So anyway it is an interesting time right now. Luckily things are slow here at work right now and it gives me time to write this. I just want to thank everyone that I worked with. You guys really have been awesome to me and I felt like I was at home whenver I came to work. It was just great to laugh with you guys about weird customers and the interesting things we would get in the mail. It really was a place I think I needed to be. Honestly I was very scared starting to work there. I never really liked to talk on the phone or deal with the public and it was tough the first few months. But eventually I got it figured out. It really built up my confidence in talking with strangers, so that now when I talk on the phone its no issue. I know that it will help me while I'm on my mission and how I present myself when I knock on doors or talk to people on the phone.
I won't forget you guys, and be sure to sell those vitamins!!