Well its nice to say that giving my talk is over. That was a big stress for me and i am glad that i finished it today. After words we had a family lunch and it was really nice to just sit with my family for one last time and to hear what they felt about me and just to feel the overwhelming support. I feel like i didn't deserve it when there are so many out there that go on missions without support from their families. I felt truly blessed and I want to thank all of you that attended not just the luncheon but also those of you that made it to my farewell talk. I didn't realize how much of an impact my talk made on so many of you. If i just said thanks when you came and shook my hand to tell me how much you enjoyed my talk, just know that i was in a little bit of shock at the time and i truly do appreciate your feedback. A lot of time and preparation was made for my talk and I am so glad that you could feel of my spirit and get the message that i wanted you to hear. I was very very nervous and just couldn't believe that everything i said made sense.
Well its pretty much crunch time for me. I have pretty much everything packed up and ready to go. Tuesday night ill be set apart as a missionary and then in the MTC at 11:30 on Wednesday. Like ive stated before in other posts i really hope to keep this blog updated as much as possible with pictures and the like. Sorry that i havent had really any pictures with these past few posts but im working on it and I really didnt have anything to show pictures of. Ill see if i can dig up anything before i head out. So anyway thanks again everyone for coming out and taking the time to see me out. I love all of you so much and remember not just to pray for me, but pray for those missionaries that are going strong all on their own without that much support. I'm sure that your prayers will be of great worth to them.
