
Zone Conference was a little different this time compared to the usual ones. We had inspiring talks, and President had musical numbers from Elders and Sisters. Then at the end he opened it up for people to bear their testimonies. We all felt the Spirit. President and Sis Hobbs gave Christmas gifts to us and a card from the 1st Presidency, that was cool!
The people that we are teaching are doing rather well. I think that we will be having a few baptisms soon. Elder Fairbanks and I are working well together. We both have realized that when we teach, we work off of each other in an effective way. We can feel the spirit while we teach, its great!
We have had a chance to do some service and it really had been fun.
I can't wait to talk to you guys later on this week!! I hope that everything is still going well for ya :)
Love
Elder Colton
