Wednesday, November 19, 2008



November comes and November goes,
With the last red berries and the first white snows.
With night coming early, and dawn coming late
And ice in the bucket and frost by the gate.
The fires burn and the kettles sing,
And earth sinks to rest until next spring.
- Clyde Watson


Hey mom!
This past Sunday was Stake Conference in Greensboro. We went with the Dawsons. President and Sister Hobbs spoke and it was really good. The theme of the conference was Strengthening Family. They both spoke about preaching the Gospel to your friends and family so that they can have that blessing of a Stronger Family and being able to be with their family forever. We helped clean up afterwords by putting up chairs and then we went home. We did a lot of service this week. We went and helped Bro. Wagoner with his house. He is moving into the house he has been renting. We helped him paint a few rooms. I got a bunch of paint on myself just for fun! We will be going over again later this week to help him out again.
Like I've said before I always love Service :)
Gas here is at 1.85 and is still going down. I hope it goes down and stays down. It is hard when you see people that are struggling to make ends meet
That is all for this week. I'll be sure to let you know how everything else with our investigators. We probably will be doing more service this week by helping some people get ready for the holiday season :) Lots of Christmas lights to be put up. I hope you have an awesome week :) I love you

Elder Colton