Monday, September 15, 2008

September 15 2008

Hi Family!
We still haven't had a chance to get into the really rural areas just because we are limited in our miles. But we did get to go to some places that usually don't get to go. We met with a less active member. He said that we could come in and watch what he was watching or leave. He said it was about how religion came about and that it would be interesting for us to see. We declined his offer to come in. He said he would write down the name of the show and we could look it up later. We could hear the show explaining how The Apostles are like the 12 Zodiak signs and that Christ is the ultimate Zodiak and on and on. He came back and gave us the name and we said that we would see him later. It was weird! I don't even remember what it was called now. That was probably the most eventful thing we did this past week. We both had a stomach flu that we were getting over so we didn't get to accomplish a lot. We were in Courtney, North Carolina this week. That is a part of our area and we had a Media Refferal out there. Sadly she isn't receptive at the moment, I'm sure missionaries can try her again later. We as well are praying for a miracle in this area. Our investigator is still doing great. She called us on Sunday and said that she is ok. She wanted to know if I was getting transfered or not. I told her to call on Wednesday and that is when we would know. We find out tomorrow night if I do or not. Thanks for praying for her. It really has been amazing to see her change in such a short time. Her personality has started to show and that she is really feeling happier about herself and how her life is going. We pray that she stays committed. Things are still rolling along here in the mission. We are on bikes this week and I hope that things won't be too hot. It is starting to get cooler, but not as cool as I would like. Probably by then it will start getting too cold. I hear that it chills you to the bone out here when it gets to winter time. We will have to see when that happens. Well I have to get going. Thanks so much for all that you do, I love you.
Love Elder Colton