First here is my littlest brother Nathan. I wouldn't call him little anymore though because he is now taller than me. He started Jr. High School this year and was just as nervous as I was about going there. I think that he is going to do great though because he is a very smart guy and loves to learn. He really enjoys hanging out with the rest of us brothers and is really into Computers (mostly video games). He is always willing to help out with whatever mom needs done around the house and has his own unique sense of humor.
Christian is the guy right underneath me. He has always been my right hand man in whatever project I've wanted to work on or the sound of reason when I've wanted to spend my money on things I shouldn't. He is a Junior this year at and is loving it a lot. He wants to finish up as much as he can this year and then take some summer online classes so he can work most of his Senior year and save up to go on a mission. If things go right, he will be out on his mission while I'm finishing up my own. He always knows how to make me laugh and to make me feel like I'm worth something. It'll be hard not to have his sarcastic comments to keep me going each day.

Here is my Mom and Dad. I'll tell you a little bit about them. My dad is one of my heroes. He served his mission in the Manila, Philippines, and has been a shining example of faith and trust in the Lord. He has taught me the meaning of family and how they will never give up on you and you cannot loose them like friends. I hope to be a lot like him once I finally start my own family. There isn't enough I can say about my mom. She has always been my best friend and someone that I can always go to when I just need to talk or have a concern about something. She really was there for me in all of the hard times in my life and there when I just needed someone to listen to me. I know me going on a mission will be most hard for her, but she has always shown strength and courage when things have been hard. I know that she will get through it and she knows how great it is that I have chosen to serve a mission. It will be hard to leave her.
Ryan is the middle child of the family, and he likes to let us know that. He is a Sophomore, he and Christian enjoy the TV/Video class they are taking together. They really have a lot of fun writing scripts and making movies. I help out where I can and love movies just as much as they do (you can tell by my movie collection) Right now he really is getting into 3D animation and would love to work at Pixar someday if he could. He is my roommate for the time being and both of us love to stay up late to read books.
Now we have little Brynley or B. She is my little cheerleader and is always happy to hear my voice when I come home from work or wherever I've been. She always asks if I've had a good day and what I'm doing. She has been such a blessing to our home. I've loved her little spirit a lot. She has taught me about love and compassion, and patience. Things haven't always been easy and its been great to know how much she just loves everyone and our family. I will miss her so much and hope she will be alright while I'm away. She loves to ask mom where everyone is,I just hope she will understand where I am and that I will be back.
And that is my family. I truly love them a lot and are so glad that they have been such a support for me to serve a mission and to help me out in whatever it is that I want to do.
Another thing that I will miss is my happy little truck:
